Graham And Parks
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 322 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 50%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Graham And Parks ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Graham And Parks's ranking?
Graham And Parks ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for: Most improved public schools (Top 20%), Most diverse schools (Top 10%) and Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Graham And Parks?
322 students attend Graham And Parks.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
50% of Graham And Parks students are White, 18% of students are Black, 15% of students are Asian, 9% of students are Hispanic, and 8% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Graham And Parks?
Graham And Parks has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Graham And Parks offer ?
Graham And Parks offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Graham And Parks part of?
Graham And Parks is part of Cambridge School District.
Review Graham And Parks. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities