Grass Range School
- Grass Range School's student population of 36 students has grown by 33% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grass Range School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#174 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grass Range Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grass Range Ayers School Grades: PK-8 | 5 students
106007 Highway 87 W
Grass Range, MT 59032
(406)428-2340 0.0 PK-8 5
- Winnett Winnett School Grades: PK-6 | 41 students
305 S Broadway
Winnett, MT 59087
(406)429-2251 21.2 PK-6 41
- Roy Roy School Grades: PK-6 | 12 students
Roy, MT 59471
(406)464-2511 22.4 PK-6 12
- Lewistown Fergus High School Grades: 9-12 | 352 students
1001 Casino Creek Drive
Lewistown, MT 59457
(406)535-2321 29.4 9-12 352
- Lewistown Garfield School Grades: PK-1 | 224 students
415 East Boulevard
Lewistown, MT 59457
(406)535-2366 29.4 PK-1 224
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.