Grass Range School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 44 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 40-59% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Grass Range School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Grass Range School's ranking?
Grass Range School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 60-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Grass Range School?
44 students attend Grass Range School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
96% of Grass Range School students are White, 2% of students are American Indian, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Grass Range School?
Grass Range School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Grass Range School offer ?
Grass Range School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Grass Range School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities