Greeley County Elementary School
- Greeley County Elementary School's student population of 141 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 25% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greeley County Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#536 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greeley County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tribune Greeley County Jr./sr. High School Grades: 6-12 | 116 students
400 W Lawrence
Tribune, KS 67879
(620)376-4265 0.0 6-12 116
- Leoti Wichita County Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 175 students
800 West Braodway
Leoti, KS 67861
(620)375-2213 21.1 7-12 175
- Leoti Wichita County Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 237 students
109 N. Indian Road
Leoti, KS 67861
(620)375-2314 21.7 PK-6 237
- Sheridan Lake Plainview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 34 students
13997 County Road 71
Sheridan Lake, CO 81071
(719)729-3331 24.9 PK-5 34
- Weskan Weskan Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 50 students
219 Coyote Blvd.
Weskan, KS 67762
(785)943-5222 29.4 PK-6 50
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.