Weskan Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 61 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 50-59% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-79% (Top 5%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Weskan Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Weskan Elementary School's ranking?
Weskan Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 60-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Weskan Elementary School?
61 students attend Weskan Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
92% of Weskan Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Black, and 3% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Weskan Elementary School?
Weskan Elementary School has a student ration of 8:1, which is lower than the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Weskan Elementary School offer ?
Weskan Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Weskan Elementary School part of?
Weskan Elementary School is part of Weskan School District.
Review Weskan Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities