Hackleburg Elementary School
- Hackleburg Elementary School's student population of 245 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hackleburg Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#290 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Marion County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hackleburg Hackleburg School Grades: 7-12 | 195 students
185 School St.
Hackleburg, AL 35564
(205)935-3223 0.1 7-12 195
- Bear Creek Phillips High School Grades: 7-12 | 209 students
142 School Avenue
Bear Creek, AL 35543
(205)486-3737 7.5 7-12 209
- Linden Marengo Co Alternative School Grades: PK-6 | 223 students
160 School Ave
Linden, AL 36748
(334)295-9798 7.6 PK-6 223
- Phil Campbell Phil Campbell Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 460 students
148 Camp Street
Phil Campbell, AL 35581
(256)331-2170 8.5 PK-6 460
- Phil Campbell Phil Campbell High School Grades: 7-12 | 402 students
65 School St
Phil Campbell, AL 35581
(256)331-2150 8.5 7-12 402
Learn about the various learning styles in the "multiple intelligences" philosophy and how public schools have programs to specifically cater towards each child's individual learning style.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.