Haleiwa Elementary School
- Haleiwa Elementary School's student population of 229 students has grown by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2014)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||229 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Haleiwa Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (HI)|
|Overall School Rank||#103 out of 288 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hawaii Department of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waialua Waialua Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 578 students
67-020 Waialua Beach Rd
Waialua, HI 96791
(808)637-8228 0.8 PK-6 578
- Haleiwa Sunset Beach Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 448 students
59-360 Kamehameha Hwy
Haleiwa, HI 96712
(808)638-8777 6.8 PK-6 448
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.