Waialua High & Intermediate School
Top Placements (Hawaii)
Waialua High & Intermediate School is Listed among the top public schools in Hawaii for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Waialua High & Intermediate School's student population of 672 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||672 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Waialua High & Intermediate School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 288 schools in Hawaii (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (HI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Waialua High & Intermediate School is Hawaii Department Of Education School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1 school districts in Hawaii (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Hawaii Department Of Education School District's student population of 181,995 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 82% has increased from 80% over five school years.
|School District Name||Hawaii Department Of Education School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||181,995||n/a|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$2,565 MM||n/a|
|District Spending||$2,216 MM||n/a|
|District Revenue / Student||$13,882||n/a|
|District Spending / Student||$11,991||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waialua Waialua Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 566 students
67-020 Waialua Beach Rd
Waialua, HI 96791
(808)637-8228 0.7 PK-6 566
- Haleiwa Haleiwa Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 213 students
66-505 Haleiwa Rd
Haleiwa, HI 96712
(808)637-8237 1.5 PK-6 213
- Wahiawa Helemano Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 607 students
1001 Ihi Ihi Ave
Wahiawa, HI 96786
(808)622-6336 7.5 PK-5 607
Aloha, My name is Michael Agricula, I'd would like to request my diploma from 1977. This is for a job,the company is requesting for proof of the year i graduated. Could you fax it to Helpmate, Attention Rosie. Fax Number: 714-562-7898. Mahalo
- Posted by Student/Alumni - micha
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.