Waialua High & Intermediate School
- Waialua High & Intermediate School's student population of 672 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||672 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Waialua High & Intermediate School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 288 schools in Hawaii (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (HI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hawaii Department Of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waialua Waialua Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 566 students
67-020 Waialua Beach Rd
Waialua, HI 96791
(808)637-8228 0.7 PK-6 566
- Haleiwa Haleiwa Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 213 students
66-505 Haleiwa Rd
Haleiwa, HI 96712
(808)637-8237 1.5 PK-6 213
- Wahiawa Helemano Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 607 students
1001 Ihi Ihi Ave
Wahiawa, HI 96786
(808)622-6336 7.5 PK-5 607
Aloha, My name is Michael Agricula, I'd would like to request my diploma from 1977. This is for a job,the company is requesting for proof of the year i graduated. Could you fax it to Helpmate, Attention Rosie. Fax Number: 714-562-7898. Mahalo
- Posted by Student/Alumni - micha
Nearby Homes for Sale
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.