Hancock Park Elementary School
- The student population of 737 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 6% over five years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-5|
|Total Students||737 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 23:1 over five years.
|This School||(CA) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Los Angeles Unified School District's student population of 634,993 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,871 is higher than the state average of $11,240. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $14,853 is higher than the state average of $11,537. The district spending/student has grown by 13% over four years.
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||634,993||1,558|
|District Total Revenue||$8,437 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9,736 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,871||$11,240|
|District Spending / Student||$14,853||$11,537|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school is Whitman Continuation High School (0.7 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Albert Einstein Academy For Ltrs Arts & Scis - Odyssey (1.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Citizens Of World 3 Elementary School (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los AngelesWhitman Continuation High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 73 students
7795 Rosewood Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Los AngelesCitizens Of World 3 Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 368 students
11561 Gateway Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
- Los AngelesCarthay Elementary Of Environmental Studies MagnetGrades: KG-5 | 356 students
6351 W. Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Los AngelesCitizens Of World 2 Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-7 | 504 students
5620 De Longpre Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Los AngelesFairfax Senior High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 2047 students
7850 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90046
May 17, 2018
For some students, attending college immediately after high school is not the right choice. Keep reading to learn more about the pros and cons of this decision and to learn about some alternative options.
May 17, 2018
Libraries, quiet rooms, and focused subjects are not actually conducive to smart studying! Learn about the new research that proves conventional wisdom about studying wrong.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.