Handley Middle School
- Handley Middle School's student population of 519 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Handley Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#7396 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||FORT WORTH ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Bill J Elliott Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 547 students
2501 Cooks Ln
Fort Worth, TX 76120
(817)815-4600 0.4 PK-5 547
- Fort Worth East Handley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 483 students
2617 Mims St
Fort Worth, TX 76112
(817)815-4400 1.1 PK-5 483
- Fort Worth Atwood Mcdonald Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 502 students
1850 Barron Ln
Fort Worth, TX 76112
(817)496-7445 1.3 PK-5 502
- Arlington Duff Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 641 students
3100 Lynnwood Dr
Arlington, TX 76013
(682)867-2000 2.2 PK-6 641
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.