Harding Street Elementary School
- Harding Street Elementary School's student population of 422 students has declined by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harding Street Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4193 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Harding Street Elementary School is Alliance Tennenbaum Family Technology High School (0.7 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Puc Triumph Charter Academy And Puc Triumph Charter High School (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Hubbard Street Elementary School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Alliance Tennenbaum Family Technology High School Grades: 9-12 | 353 students
2050 San Fernando Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(323)276-5545 0.7 9-12 353
- Sylmar Hubbard Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 611 students
13325 Hubbard St.
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818)367-1944 0.7 K-5 611
- San Fernando Vista Del Valle Dual Language Academy Grades: K-5 | 466 students
12441 Bromont Ave.
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818)755-5300 0.7 K-5 466
- San Fernando Gridley Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 598 students
1907 Eighth St.
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818)361-1243 0.8 K-5 598
- Burbank Puc Lakeview Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 410 students
13361 Glenoaks Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91504
(818)356-2591 0.8 9-12 410
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.