Hubbard Street Elementary School
- Hubbard Street Elementary School's student population of 611 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||611 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hubbard Street Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6647 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Hubbard Street Elementary School is Alliance Tennenbaum Family Technology High School (0.1 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Puc Triumph Charter Academy And Puc Triumph Charter High School (1.3 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Harding Street Elementary School (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Alliance Tennenbaum Family Technology High School Grades: 9-12 | 353 students
2050 San Fernando Rd.
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(323)276-5545 0.1 9-12 353
- Sylmar Harding Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 422 students
13060 Harding St.
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818)365-9237 0.7 K-5 422
- Sylmar Evergreen Continuation Grades: 9-12 | 68 students
13101 Dronfield Ave.
Sylmar, CA 91342
(818)367-5989 0.9 9-12 68
- San Fernando Gridley Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 598 students
1907 Eighth St.
San Fernando, CA 91340
(818)361-1243 0.9 K-5 598
- Burbank Puc Community Charter Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 302 students
14019 Sayre St.
Burbank, CA 91504
(818)492-1890 1.0 K-5 302
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.