Harmony Elementary School
Harmony Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maine for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Harmony Elementary School's student population of 54 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||54 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harmony Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#484 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Harmony Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Athens Athens Community School Grades: PK-8 | 108 students
8 Fox Hill Rd
Athens, ME 04912
(207)654-2561 7.0 PK-8 108
- Saint Albans St Albans Consolidated Grades: K-4 | 86 students
129 Hartland Road
Saint Albans, ME 04971
(207)938-4581 8.1 K-4 86
- Hartland Somerset Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 179 students
45 Blake Street
Hartland, ME 04943
(207)938-4770 8.1 5-8 179
- Hartland Hartland Consolidated School Grades: PK-4 | 170 students
62 Elm Street
Hartland, ME 04943
(207)938-4456 8.3 PK-4 170
- Skowhegan Cornville Regional Charter School Grades: K-8 | 143 students
1192 West Ridge Road
Skowhegan, ME 04976
(207)474-8503 10.5 K-8 143
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.