Harmony Elementary School
Harmony Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Harmony Elementary School's student population of 512 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||512 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harmony Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,268 schools in Kansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Blue Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Harmony Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 570 students
10101 W. 141st St.
Overland Park, KS 66221
(913)239-5200 0.2 6-8 570
- Overland Park Sunset Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 523 students
14901 England St.
Overland Park, KS 66221
(913)239-7400 1.0 PK-5 523
- Overland Park Lakewood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 657 students
6601 Edgewater Drive
Overland Park, KS 66223
(913)239-5800 1.8 6-8 657
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.