Harmony Elementary School
Harmony Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Harmony Elementary School's student population of 512 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||512 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harmony Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,268 schools in Kansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall School Rank||#4 out of 1,268 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Blue Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Harmony Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 570 students
10101 W. 141st St.
Overland Park, KS 66221
(913)239-5200 0.2 6-8 570
- Overland Park Sunset Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 523 students
14901 England St.
Overland Park, KS 66221
(913)239-7400 1.0 PK-5 523
- Overland Park Lakewood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 657 students
6601 Edgewater Drive
Overland Park, KS 66223
(913)239-5800 1.8 6-8 657
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.