Harmony Elementary School
- Harmony Elementary School's student population of 648 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||648 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harmony Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,039 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#621 out of 2039 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Evergreen School District (Clark) School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camas Illahee Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 613 students
19401 Se 1st Street
Camas, WA 98607
(360) 604-3350 1.4 K-5 613
- Vancouver Mill Plain Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 476 students
400 Se 164th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98684
(360) 604-6800 1.4 PK-5 476
- Vancouver Columbia Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 571 students
17500 Se Sequoia Cr
Vancouver, WA 98683
(360) 604-3375 1.6 PK-5 571
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.