Harpeth High School
- The student population of 591 students has declined by 6% over five years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2007)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||591 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.08 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Cheatham County School District's student population of 6,447 students has decreased by 5% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 76% has decreased from 99% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,477 in this district is less than the state average of $9,003. The district revenue/student has grown by 18% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,281 is less than the state average of $9,420. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Cheatham County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||6,447||3,513|
|District Total Revenue||$56 MM||$32 MM|
|District Spending||$55 MM||$33 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,477||$9,003|
|District Spending / Student||$8,281||$9,420|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Kingston SpringsHarpeth Middle SchoolGrades: 5-8 | 577 students
170 Harpeth View Tr
Kingston Springs, TN 37082
Kingston SpringsKingston Springs Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-4 | 372 students
166 West Kingston Springs Rd
Kingston Springs, TN 37082
PegramPegram Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-4 | 312 students
4552 Dogwood La
Pegram, TN 37143
White BluffW James Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 283 students
P. O. Box 169
White Bluff, TN 37187
FairviewWestwood Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 550 students
7200 Tiger Tr
Fairview, TN 37062
I attended your graduation services Friday night. I want to thank you for giving me a great experience by saying the Pledge of Allegiance and to the Valedictorian who gave the rousing address that brought the crowd to its feet, I say, GO GIRL. I felt so GOOD when the program was over. It was so student oriented that it brought tears to these old eyes. My granddaughter graduated last night and now I know why she loves her school so much. You know, it was a lot like MY high school graduation--small--but with not nearly so much talent. To the visiting speaker from the Department of Education, I thank him for keeping it brief and envoking blessings from God. I live in Kentucky and haven't heard that in YEARS except in church. God bless all of you. Maryann Fenner is my grand child and I know God will bless her--she is a fine young lady and you deserve a lot of the credit. Sincerely, Mary Outland, Murray, KY
- Posted by Teacher - moutl