Kingston Springs Elementary School
- Kingston Springs Elementary School's student population of 378 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kingston Springs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cheatham County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pegram Pegram Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 274 students
4552 Dogwood La
Pegram, TN 37143
(615)646-6637 3.2 PK-4 274
- White Bluff W James Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 282 students
3030 Trace Creek Rd
White Bluff, TN 37187
(615)740-5770 6.2 6-8 282
- White Bluff White Bluff Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 542 students
377 School Rd
White Bluff, TN 37187
(615)740-5775 6.6 PK-5 542
KSES is a very warm, welcoming environment with a staff that shares the same passion for teaching. I feel very fortunate to have my children be a part of a school that has a small town feel, combined with high technology and overwhelming parent involvement.
- Posted by Parent - april
Nearby Homes for Sale
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.