White Bluff Elementary School
- White Bluff Elementary School's student population of 542 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 42 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||542 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- White Bluff Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dickson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White Bluff W James Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 282 students
3030 Trace Creek Rd
White Bluff, TN 37187
(615)740-5770 0.8 6-8 282
- Burns Stuart Burns Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 588 students
3201 Highway 96
Burns, TN 37029
(615)446-2791 6.1 PK-5 588
Learn more about the proposed gay-friendly public schools and whether they are a positive alternative for your child.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.