Charlotte Middle School
- Charlotte Middle School's student population of 417 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Charlotte Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dickson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Charlotte Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 566 students
200 Humphries St
Charlotte, TN 37036
(615)740-5803 0.0 PK-5 566
- Charlotte New Directions Academy Grades: K-12 | 103 students
4000 Highway 48 North
Charlotte, TN 37036
(615)740-6070 0.1 K-12 103
- Vanleer Vanleer Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 286 students
4456 Highway 49 West
Vanleer, TN 37181
(615)740-5760 6.3 PK-5 286
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.