W James Middle School
- W James Middle School's student population of 282 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- W James Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dickson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White Bluff White Bluff Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 542 students
377 School Rd
White Bluff, TN 37187
(615)740-5775 0.8 PK-5 542
- Burns Stuart Burns Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 588 students
3201 Highway 96
Burns, TN 37029
(615)446-2791 5.6 PK-5 588
Learn more about the proposed gay-friendly public schools and whether they are a positive alternative for your child.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.