Harpeth Valley Elementary School
Harpeth Valley Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Harpeth Valley Elementary School's student population of 780 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||780 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harpeth Valley Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davidson County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Bellevue Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 692 students
655 Colice Jeanne Rd
Nashville, TN 37221
(615)662-3000 2.3 5-8 692
- Franklin Grassland Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 955 students
2390 Hillsboro Rd
Franklin, TN 37064
(615)472-4500 4.7 5-8 955
- Nashville Westmeade Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 459 students
6641 Clearbrook Dr
Nashville, TN 37205
(615)353-2066 4.8 PK-4 459
- Nashville Gower Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 700 students
650 Old Hickory Bl
Nashville, TN 37209
(615)353-2012 5.2 PK-4 700
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.