Harris R P Elementary School
Harris R P Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Harris R P Elementary School's student population of 644 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||644 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harris R P Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6477 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Houston Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Pyburn Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 642 students
Houston, TX 77015
(832)386-3150 0.4 PK-5 642
- Houston East Campus
804 A Maxey Rd
Houston, TX 77014
(713)635-7446 0.5 n/a n/a
- Houston The Varnett School - East Grades: PK-5 | 377 students
804a Maxey Rd
Houston, TX 77251
(713)637-6574 0.5 PK-5 377
- Houston Jacinto City Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 791 students
Houston, TX 77029
(832)386-4600 1.0 PK-5 791
- Houston Normandy Crossing Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 668 students
12500 Normandy Crossing Dr
Houston, TX 77015
(832)386-1600 1.1 PK-5 668
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.