Henry L Cottrell School
- Henry L Cottrell School's student population of 203 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||203 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Henry L Cottrell School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#242 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 02 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Monmouth Monmouth Academy Grades: 9-12 | 220 students
96 Academy Road
Monmouth, ME 04259
(207)933-4416 0.4 9-12 220
- Winthrop Winthrop High School Grades: 9-12 | 261 students
211 Rambler Road
Winthrop, ME 04364
(207)942-4405 4.2 9-12 261
- Leeds Leeds Central School Grades: PK-6 | 198 students
1185 Route 106
Leeds, ME 04263
(207)524-5151 4.8 PK-6 198
- Winthrop Winthrop Grade School Grades: PK-5 | 448 students
23 Highland Ave
Winthrop, ME 04364
(207)824-2185 4.9 PK-5 448
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.