Heritage Elementary School
Heritage Elementary School serves 656 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Heritage Elementary School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Oklahoma for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 68% (which is higher than the Oklahoma state average of 33%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 51% (which is higher than the Oklahoma state average of 34%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is higher than the Oklahoma state level of 16:1.
Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Oklahoma state average of 51% (majority Hispanic).
Heritage Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma for:
Reading/Language Arts Proficiency
Heritage Elementary School's student population of 656 students has grown by 26% over five school years.
The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 24% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Heritage Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 1,700 schools in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Heritage Elementary School is 0.42, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.70. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (OK)
Overall Testing Rank
#84 out of 1700 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, OK Dept. of Education
Review Heritage Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
40% of Teachers Call in Sick in Wisconsin
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
10 Best SAT Prep Methods
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.
Common Mental Health Problems in School Children and How to Address Them
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.