High Plains - 06
- School Type: Online School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 66 students
- State Accredited: No
- Live Instruction: No
- Rolling Enrollment: No
- Minority Enrollment: 9%
- Graduation Rate: ≤20% (Btm 50% in SD)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SD Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 43% SD state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 52% SD state average).
What is the graduation rate of High Plains - 06?
The graduation rate of High Plains - 06 is 20%, which is lower than the South Dakota state average of 84%.
How many students attend High Plains - 06?
66 students attend High Plains - 06.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
91% of High Plains - 06 students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What grades does High Plains - 06 offer ?
High Plains - 06 offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is High Plains - 06 part of?
High Plains - 06 is part of Chester Area School District 39-1.
Review High Plains - 06. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities