- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 2,627 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Graduation Rate: 68% (Btm 50% in MD)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 20% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 52% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MD Dept. of Education
High Point High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Maryland for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is High Point High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of High Point High School?
How many students attend High Point High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of High Point High School?
What grades does High Point High School offer ?
What school district is High Point High School part of?
Review High Point High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities