- Homebound's student population of 53 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Homebound's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has decreased from 6:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Graduation Rate (11-12)||≥50%|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lubbock Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lubbock Dupre Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 267 students
2008 Ave T
Lubbock, TX 79411
(806)219-5400 0.3 PK-5 267
- Lubbock Lubbock High School Grades: 9-12 | 2057 students
2004 19th St
Lubbock, TX 79401
(806)219-1600 0.3 9-12 2057
- Wolfforth Lubbock Co J J A E P Grades: 10 | 1 students
2025 N Akron Ave
Wolfforth, TX 79382
(806)775-1800 0.7 10 1
- Lubbock Bean Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 593 students
3001 Ave N
Lubbock, TX 79411
(806)219-5100 0.8 PK-5 593
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.