- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 86 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 2:1
- Minority Enrollment: 71%
- Graduation Rate: 50-59% (Btm 50% in MD)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MD Dept. of Education
Homewood School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Maryland for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Homewood School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Homewood School?
How many students attend Homewood School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Homewood School?
What grades does Homewood School offer ?
What school district is Homewood School part of?
Review Homewood School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities