- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 214 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in IL
- Math Proficiency: ≤20% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Hoyne Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hoyne Elementary School's ranking?
What schools are Hoyne Elementary School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Hoyne Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Hoyne Elementary School?
What grades does Hoyne Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Hoyne Elementary School part of?
Review Hoyne Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities