Hubbard Elementary School
- Hubbard Elementary School's student population of 639 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||639 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hubbard Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5503 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Worth Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Rosemont Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 976 students
1501 W Seminary Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76115
(817)814-7200 0.4 6-8 976
- Fort Worth Seminary Hills Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 417 students
5037 Townsend Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76115
(817)920-1270 0.7 PK-5 417
- Fort Worth Richard J Wilson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 611 students
900 W Fogg St
Fort Worth, TX 76110
(817)814-7700 0.9 PK-5 611
- Fort Worth Greenbriar Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 656 students
1605 Grady Lee St
Fort Worth, TX 76134
(817)814-7400 1.1 PK-5 656
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.