South Hills Elementary School
South Hills Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- South Hills Elementary School's student population of 847 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||847 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Hills Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5367 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Worth Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Seminary Hills Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 417 students
5037 Townsend Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76115
(817)920-1270 0.7 PK-5 417
- Fort Worth Westcliff Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 578 students
4300 Clay Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76109
(817)922-6850 0.9 PK-5 578
- Fort Worth Westcreek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 686 students
3401 Walton Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817)370-5850 1.0 PK-5 686
- Fort Worth Rosemont 6th Grade Grades: 6 | 473 students
3908 Mc Cart
Fort Worth, TX 76110
(817)814-7300 1.1 6 473
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.