Hunt Meadows Elementary School
- Hunt Meadows Elementary School's student population of 506 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||506 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hunt Meadows Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#376 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Anderson 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Piedmont Wren Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 578 students
226 Roper Road
Piedmont, SC 29673
(864)850-5950 2.9 PK-5 578
- Piedmont Wren High School Grades: 9-12 | 1165 students
905 Wren School Road
Piedmont, SC 29673
(864)850-5900 3.1 9-12 1165
- Easley Forest Acres Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 713 students
401 Mcalister Road
Easley, SC 29642
(864)397-1800 4.0 PK-5 713
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.