Hyannis Elementary School
- Hyannis Elementary School's student population of 71 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||71 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hyannis Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#444 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hyannis Area s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hyannis Hyannis High School Grades: 7-12 | 76 students
332 East Hwy 2
Hyannis, NE 69350
(308)458-2202 1.9 7-12 76
- Arthur Arthur County High School Grades: 7-12 | 47 students
111 Elm St
Arthur, NE 69121
(308)764-2253 30.0 7-12 47
- Mullen Mullen High School Grades: 7-12 | 94 students
404 N Blaine
Mullen, NE 69152
(308)546-2223 36.8 7-12 94
- Mullen Mullen Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 67 students
106 N E 2nd St
Mullen, NE 69152
(308)546-2292 37.0 PK-6 67
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.