Mullen High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 53 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Minority Enrollment: 2%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Top 50% in NE)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Mullen High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mullen High School's ranking?
Mullen High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average), while 70-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average).
What is the graduation rate of Mullen High School?
The graduation rate of Mullen High School is 80%, which is lower than the Nebraska state average of 85%.
How many students attend Mullen High School?
53 students attend Mullen High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
98% of Mullen High School students are White, and 2% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mullen High School?
Mullen High School has a student ration of 7:1, which is lower than the Nebraska state average of 12:1.
What grades does Mullen High School offer ?
Mullen High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Mullen High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities