Mullen Elementary School
Mullen Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 5%)
Mullen Elementary School's student population of 76 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
Mullen Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 913 schools in Nebraska (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
The diversity score of Mullen Elementary School is 0.08, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.52. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
Overall Testing Rank
|#25 out of 913 schools|
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mullen School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school and middle school to Mullen Elementary School is Mullen High School (0.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Thedford Elementary Attendance Center (24.5 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Mullen Mullen High School Grades: 7-12 | 78 students
404 N Blaine
Mullen, NE 69152
(308) 546-2223 0.2 7-12 78
- Thedford Thedford High School Grades: 7-12 | 49 students
304 Maple St
Thedford, NE 69166
(308) 645-2230 24.4 7-12 49
- Thedford Thedford Elementary Attendance Center Grades: PK-6 | 66 students
Thedford, NE 69166
(308) 645-2214 24.5 PK-6 66
- Valentine Goose Creek School Grades: PK-8 | 4 students
Hwy 83, Lat 42.336183, Long -1
Valentine, NE 69201
(308) 748-2294 32.9 PK-8 4
- Tryon Mc Pherson County Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 41 students
525 Hwy 92
Tryon, NE 69167
(308) 587-2262 34.2 7-12 41
The COVID-19 pandemic has turned the world on its head. The effects of the global pandemic will be felt for years to come, though maybe more so in certain populations. Here’s what you need to know about the current state of special education in the United States.
May 17, 2021
As more schools return to in-person learning, teachers and parents find themselves dealing with the trauma and stress created by the pandemic.
May 17, 2021
After more than a year of remote learning, schools are finally returning to in-person instruction but how has the pandemic changed the face of public education and what will it look like moving forward?