- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 59 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 7:1
- Minority Enrollment: 9%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in NE)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 40-59% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Thedford High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Thedford High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Thedford High School?
How many students attend Thedford High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Thedford High School?
What grades does Thedford High School offer ?
What school district is Thedford High School part of?
Review Thedford High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities