Culdesac Joint School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Culdesac Joint School District serving 77 students in Culdesac, Idaho.
- Minority enrollment is 16% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is less than the Idaho state average of 24%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Culdesac Joint School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||77|
|# of Teachers||12|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6|
|# of Male Students||44|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||33|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||65|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||3|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||4|
|# of Ungraded Students:||1|
- Culdesac Joint School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 143 school districts in Idaho (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (ID)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Graduation Rate |
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $21,568 is higher than the state average of $9,031. The school district revenue/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $21,259 is higher than the state average of $9,000. The school district spending/student has grown by 9% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (ID)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$5 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$21,568||$9,031|
|Spending / Student||$21,259||$9,000|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.