Indian River School
- Indian River School's student population of 357 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||357 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Indian River School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#290 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mascoma Valley Reg School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Enfield Enfield Village School Grades: PK-4 | 199 students
271 Us Route 4
Enfield, NH 03748
(603)632-4231 2.4 PK-4 199
- Canaan Canaan Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 304 students
31 School St.
Canaan, NH 03741
(603)523-4312 4.2 PK-4 304
- Lebanon Lebanon Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 469 students
3 Moulton Avenue
Lebanon, NH 03766
(603)448-3056 7.3 5-8 469
I go to this school and it is alright, Just a normal school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Big-C
Indian River, is the greatest school I've been too. I miss everyone there, and wish I never moved to Florida. The schools here, are just horrible.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - lover
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.