Lebanon Middle School
- Lebanon Middle School's student population of 469 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||469 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lebanon Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#97 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lebanon School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lebanon Ledyard Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 33 students
39 Hanover Street
Lebanon, NH 03766
(603)727-4772 0.6 9-12 33
- Lebanon Hanover Street School Grades: PK-4 | 380 students
193 Hanover St.
Lebanon, NH 03766
(603)448-2945 0.8 PK-4 380
- West Lebanon Mt. Lebanon School Grades: PK-4 | 223 students
5 White Ave.
West Lebanon, NH 03784
(603)298-8202 3.1 PK-4 223
- White River Junction Hartford High School Grades: 9-12 | 475 students
37 Highland Avenue
White River Junction, VT 05001
(802)295-8610 3.8 9-12 475
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.