Manchester Community School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Manchester Community School District serving 1,572 students in North Manchester, Indiana.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Indiana state average of 31%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the state average of 17:1.
Manchester Community School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- North Manchester Manchester Elementary School301 River Rd
North Manchester, IN 46962
Grades: K-3 | 455 students
- Laketon Manchester Intermediate School20 W Woodring Rd
Laketon, IN 46943
Grades: 4-6 | 388 students
- North Manchester Manchester Junior Senior High School1 Squire Dr
North Manchester, IN 46962
Grades: 7-12 | 729 students
|School District Name||Manchester Community School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,572 students|
|# of Teachers||85 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||769 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||803 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||10 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||15 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||95 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||15 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,383 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||54 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||107|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||94|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||127|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||127|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||132|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||126|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||130|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||113|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||105|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||125|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||132|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||140|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||114|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Manchester Community School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 357 school districts in Indiana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (IN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,110 in this school district is less than the state average of $13,154. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,196 is less than the state average of $11,176. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (IN)|
|Total Revenue||$18 MM||$18 MM|
|Spending||$15 MM||$15 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,110||$13,154|
|Spending / Student||$9,196||$11,176|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.