- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 590 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 67%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 5% in WA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 5%
- Math Proficiency: 80% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 88% (Top 5%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), WA Dept. of Education
International School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is International School's ranking?
International School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for: Highest overall rank (Top 5%), Highest math proficiency (Top 5%), Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%) and Highest graduation rate (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
80% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% WA state average), while 88% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 61% WA state average).
What is the graduation rate of International School?
The graduation rate of International School is 95%, which is higher than the Washington state average of 84%.
How many students attend International School?
590 students attend International School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
51% of International School students are Asian, 33% of students are White, 9% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of International School?
International School has a student ration of 20:1, which is higher than the Washington state average of 16:1.
What grades does International School offer ?
International School offers enrollment in grades 6-12
Review International School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities