Woodridge Elementary School
Woodridge Elementary School serves 676 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Woodridge Elementary School placed in the top 20% of all schools in Washington for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 30%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 74% (which is higher than the Washington state average of 50%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 72% (which is higher than the Washington state average of 61%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is higher than the Washington state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 63% of the student body (majority Asian), which is higher than the Washington state average of 46% (majority Hispanic and Asian).
Woodridge Elementary School's student population of 676 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Woodridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,052 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Woodridge Elementary School is 0.66, which is more than the diversity score at state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (WA)
Overall Testing Rank
#283 out of 2052 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, WA Dept. of Education
Review Woodridge Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Back to School Means Renewed Debate Over Later Start Times for Students
With back to school just around the corner, the debate over when to start and end school has revved up once again.
Are Atheist Clubs the Wave of the Future in Public School?
We examine the rise in atheist club in public schools across the country – and how the push for Christian clubs may have inadvertently spurred this growth.
August 02, 2021Post-Pandemic Tips for Public School Parents and Students
The 2020-21 school year was unlike any other and hopefully not one we’ll repeat anytime soon. The COVID-19 pandemic changed the face of America’s public education system and we’re still seeing the effects. In this article, we’ll explore the impact of the pandemic on America’s public schools, see how they responded, and talk about some tips for returning to in-person education this fall.