Jackson Westview Elementary School serves 402 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Jackson Westview Elementary School placed in the top 20% of all schools in Ohio for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 30%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 75-79% (which is higher than the Ohio state average of 50%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 65-69% (which is higher than the Ohio state average of 57%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is equal to the Ohio state level of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Ohio state average of 33% (majority Black).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 402 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in OH
- Math Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Jackson Westview Elementary School's student population of 402 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Jackson Westview Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 3,137 schools in Ohio (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of Jackson Westview Elementary School is 0.08, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.51. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2021-2022 School Year Data
State Level (OH)
Overall Testing Rank
#586 out of 3137 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Participates in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2021-2022 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jackson Westview Elementary School's ranking?
Jackson Westview Elementary School is ranked #586 out of 3,137 schools, which ranks it among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio.
What schools are Jackson Westview Elementary School often compared to?
Jackson Westview Elementary Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Jackson Southview Elementary School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
75-79% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% OH state average), while 65-69% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 57% OH state average).
How many students attend Jackson Westview Elementary School?
402 students attend Jackson Westview Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
96% of Jackson Westview Elementary School students are White, 3% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jackson Westview Elementary School?
Jackson Westview Elementary School has a student ration of 17:1, which is equal to the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Jackson Westview Elementary School offer ?
Jackson Westview Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Jackson Westview Elementary School part of?
Jackson Westview Elementary School is part of Jackson City School District.
Review Jackson Westview Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
The Link between Music and a Child’s Math Abilities
Learn about the influence of music on a child’s cognitive mathematical abilities.
August 04, 2023Preparing for a Successful 'Back to School'
A one-stop guide for parents navigating the 'back to school' season, providing practical and effective strategies tailored to every grade level - from pre-K to high school.
July 25, 2023The Evolving Role of Interim Assessments
Explore the often-overlooked tool in K-12 education - interim assessments. Understand what they are, their importance, and how they can enhance your child's learning experience. Dive into real-world case studies and find out how technology is changing the game. This informative, parent-friendly article aims to shed light on the value of these assessments in today's educational landscape.