Jefferson Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 274 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 84%
- Math Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 1% in AZ)
- Reading Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
65-69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 63% AZ state average), while 75-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 78% AZ state average).
How many students attend Jefferson Elementary School?
274 students attend Jefferson Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
44% of Jefferson Elementary School students are American Indian, 35% of students are Hispanic, 16% of students are White, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jefferson Elementary School?
Jefferson Elementary School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Jefferson Elementary School offer ?
Jefferson Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Jefferson Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities