Jefferson High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 68 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Graduation Rate: 60-69% (Btm 50% in ID)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), ID Dept. of Education
Jefferson High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jefferson High School's ranking?
Jefferson High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for: Most improved public schools (Top 5%) and Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% ID state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% ID state average).
What is the graduation rate of Jefferson High School?
The graduation rate of Jefferson High School is 60-69%, which is lower than the Idaho state average of 80%.
How many students attend Jefferson High School?
68 students attend Jefferson High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
75% of Jefferson High School students are White, 18% of students are Hispanic, and 7% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jefferson High School?
Jefferson High School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Idaho state average of 17:1.
What grades does Jefferson High School offer ?
Jefferson High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Jefferson High School part of?
Jefferson High School is part of Jefferson County Joint School District.
Review Jefferson High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities