Jefferson Village School
- The student population of 193 students has grown by 5% over five years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 17% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-8|
|Total Students||193 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 11:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.02 is less than the state average of 0.17. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Jefferson School District's student population of 193 students has decreased by 35% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $15,083 is higher than the state average of $14,441. The district revenue/student has declined by 12% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $16,269 is higher than the state average of $14,288. The district spending/student has grown by 10% over four years.
|School District Name||Jefferson School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||193||316|
|District Total Revenue||$5 MM||$8 MM|
|District Spending||$5 MM||$8 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,083||$14,441|
|District Spending / Student||$16,269||$14,288|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WashingtonPrescott Memorial SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 108 students
100 Waldoboro Road
Washington, ME 04574
- JeffersonSomerville Elementary SchoolGrades: PK | 3 students
665 Patricktown Rd Suite 2
Jefferson, ME 04348
- UnionUnion Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 118 students
1070 Heald Highway
Union, ME 04862
- WhitefieldWhitefield Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 179 students
164 Grand Army Road
Whitefield, ME 04353
- WaldoboroMiller SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 329 students
145 Kalers Corner Road
Waldoboro, ME 04572