Jellick Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 411 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Jellick Elementary School?
411 students attend Jellick Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
63% of Jellick Elementary School students are Hispanic, 28% of students are Asian, 4% of students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jellick Elementary School?
Jellick Elementary School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Jellick Elementary School offer ?
Jellick Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Jellick Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities