Jewell Elementary School
- Jewell Elementary School's student population of 470 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||470 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Jewell Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1553 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Aurora Joint No. 28 of the counties of Adams and A School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Axl Academy Grades: PK-8 | 563 students
14100 East Jewell Avenue
Aurora, CO 80012
(303)377-0758 0.4 PK-8 563
- Aurora Century Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 322 students
2500 South Granby Way
Aurora, CO 80014
(303)745-4424 0.8 PK-5 322
- Aurora Montessori Del Mundo Charter School Grades: PK-4 | 271 students
15503 East Mississippi Ave Uni
Aurora, CO 80017
(720)432-2548 1.2 PK-4 271
- Aurora Prairie Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1771 students
12600 East Jewell Avenue
Aurora, CO 80012
(720)747-3000 1.2 6-8 1771
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.