- Grades: 3-6
- Enrollment: 603 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 30:1
- Minority Enrollment: 90%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 26% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
26% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 40% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Joe Stefani?
603 students attend Joe Stefani.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
57% of Joe Stefani students are Hispanic, 23% of students are Asian, 10% of students are White, 5% of students are Black, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Joe Stefani?
Joe Stefani has a student ration of 30:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Joe Stefani offer ?
Joe Stefani offers enrollment in grades 3-6
Review Joe Stefani. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities