- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 410 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 42%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 55% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 67% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are John Eliot often compared to?
John Eliotis often viewed alongside schools like Sunita L. Williams Elementary School by visitors of our site.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 67% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend John Eliot?
410 students attend John Eliot.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
58% of John Eliot students are White, 20% of students are Asian, 9% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 6% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of John Eliot?
John Eliot has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does John Eliot offer ?
John Eliot offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is John Eliot part of?
John Eliot is part of Needham School District.
Review John Eliot. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities