John F. Ryan
- Grades: 5-6
- Enrollment: 475 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 54% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 51% MA state average), while 58% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% MA state average).
How many students attend John F. Ryan?
475 students attend John F. Ryan.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
84% of John F. Ryan students are White, 7% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Black, 3% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of John F. Ryan?
John F. Ryan has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does John F. Ryan offer ?
John F. Ryan offers enrollment in grades 5-6 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is John F. Ryan part of?
John F. Ryan is part of Tewksbury School District.
Review John F. Ryan. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities